Shaker High

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Bio Poem

I started the semester with a Bio Poem and I'd like to end with a Bio Poem. Some lines are different than my original Bio Poem due changed due to maturation.

Katie
Motivated, independent, and intuitive
Daughter of John and Krista
Sister of Christine, Noelle, Heidi, and T.J.
Lover of chocolate, Starbucks, and country music
Who feels love, personal growth, and respect
Who needs support, friendship, and a positive atmosphere
Who fears failure
Who completed her Fall semester of graduate school
Who wants to travel and become knowledgeable
Resident of Albany, NY
Neville

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.